Offers individuals, small business owners, entrepreneurs, corporate, non-profit, and civic leaders a one-on-one curriculum that support professional growth, life planning, and goal setting.
It also explores personal and professional pressures that may hinder progress and growth—introducing several tools that support daily decision-making and leadership, all of which can be shared with other leaders, colleagues, and subordinates.
The CEO Institute offers executive coaching, leadership development team building, and engagement programs that provide one-on-one, cohort, and team curriculum that supports professional advancement, personal growth, success strategies, and tools to create the best YOU!
It is like no other program in the market. The focus is on three main theories: Operational Style Language, Emotional Intelligence, and Mindset. We explore personal and professional pressures that may hinder progress and growth introducing several tools that can be shared, as well.
- 1:1 Executive Coaching Programs (Executive Leaders, Small Business Owners, Civic Leadership, Entrepreneurs)
- Cohort Leadership Program
- Team Building and Engagement Programs
- Corporate Counseling via our PEAP-Private Employee Assistance Program
- Individual Counseling in the areas of Grief, Fear at work, Burnout, Stress, and, much more